Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hurry up aaannndddd wait

Sorry I haven't posted much recently. WORK has been a bitch and I had browser problems on the home PC. Computers. I hate them!!!

You know the phrase "Hurry up and wait"?

Well I did the hurry up part for this project a few months ago. Then there was the wait part. And now we're back to the hurry up part!

So I've been hurrying. And hurrying. And hurrying.

Like I said previously, I've been getting progressively burnt out/restless the past few years and this project isn't helping. All I know is everything happens for a reason. And maybe this is what I needed to show me it's time to move on. More about this in another post.

I'm going to run some errands today. 1 of which is to pick-up that "What color is your parachute" book.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Sat Mar 24, 07:11:00 PM 2007, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

I hate to hurry up and wait. Nothing pisses me off more.

As for your work...I hope things get better!

 
At Sun Mar 25, 12:10:00 PM 2007, Blogger ChowderHead said...

PW: Yeah I hate Hurry up & wait too.

Poor planning on their part shouldn't mean an emergency on my part. But it does....

Things are starting to get better. We pinned them down to some firm information last week. So that helps my planning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home